We are ecstatic to announce our All awaited Event Guide, Event Management Android application “All Event”
What is All event !!
- Create new public or private event
- Share Events with friends
- Join the event
- Get Notifications for Events
- Event Creator will get Notification if someone Join Event
- Event Creator will get list of all Attendees
- Post photos of event
- Add event in calendar
- Create wish list for event and share between friends.
- Friends can select items from wish list
- Share your event on social media platform
Find out things to do over the weekend when you are bored and where the parties are – try out new experiences with your friends !
All event is a free app that brings to you all the events and things to do in a city at one place.
You can find and plan awesome things to do on every day.
Don’t miss out on the awesome trekking experiences, great parties, Meetup and comedy events happening in your city. Getaway from the boredom of the routine.
This is a great app for those looking to try out different activities to engage, learn, network and have fun!
We would like to hear how we can become better! Drop us comment in below comment section!
Keep in touch! Don’t forget to review the App on Google Play Store!
What is Software architecture?
Software architecture is the process of defining a structured solution that fulfils all of the technical and operational requirements, while optimizing common quality attributes such as performance, security, and manageability.
Architectural decision is based on several factors
Series of decisions based on a wide range of factors, and each of these decisions can have considerable impact on the quality, performance, maintainability, and overall success of the application.
Architectural decision includes the selection of the structural elements and their interfaces by which the system is composed.
Consider the following high level concerns when thinking about software architecture:
• How will the users be using the application?
• How will the application be deployed into production and managed?
• What are the quality attribute requirements for the application, such as security, performance, concurrency, internationalization, and configuration?
• How can the application be designed to be flexible and maintainable over time?
• What are the architectural trends that might impact your application now or after it has been deployed?
Software architectural documents need to be simple and to be created with different views based on requirement of viewers which can be business analyst, software developers, tech leads.
Role and Goal of Software architecture
Application architecture seeks to build a bridge between business requirements and technical requirements by understanding use cases, and then finding ways to implement those use cases in the software.
The goal of architecture is to identify the requirements that affect the structure of the application.
Good architecture are good leaders too, which need to gain team respect and can guide through technical implementation.
Software architecture should have quality of communication, collaboration, clarity and simplicity.
A good design is flexible enough to be able to handle the natural drift that will occur over time in hardware and software technology, as well as in user scenarios and requirements.
Keep in mind that the architecture should:
• Expose the structure of the system but hide the implementation details.
• Realize all of the use cases and scenarios.
• Try to address the requirements of various stakeholders.
• Handle both functional and quality requirements.
• Be visionary.
Take first step to become Software Architecture:
As in an initial step towards adapting role of Software Architecture you need to achieve more technical breadth.
In order to gain more technical breath is to convert stuff that you know but you don’t know to stuff that you know.
Stuff that you know – which you do everyday things you are expert in.
Stuff that you know, you don’t know – which you have heard from somewhere that is now a days in practice but you have never use it practically. For example you know about microservices but you have never coded any. Attend conferences and increase knowledge which in turn increases technical breadth.
Step1: Install NPM – https://nodejs.org/en/
Step 2: Install Angular CLI
npm install -g angular-cli
Step 3: Create application with following command,
ng new myfirst_app
Step 4: Now to host your application in localhost
IOT Is No More a Fresh Concept; Samyak Infotech Has Already Taken It to the Next Level
The internet of things is a revolutionary concept to make the life more streamlined, comfortable and systematic. It’s like a lubricant that encourages the passion of modern day human to be the Mr. Perfect every time, or anything he does. Continue reading “Internet of Things”
“Agility is the ability to both create and respond to change in order to profit in a turbulent business environment. Agility is the ability to balance flexibility and stability.
WHY GO AGILE?
1. Frequent and rapid changes in market requirements and technology
2. Increase in demand for innovative and speedier product development
3. Increase in demand for reduced testing and experimentation costs
4. Enhanced ability to deliver customer value at point of sale
5. Increase in need for adaptive product development method
Continue reading “Agile Methodology”
Samyak Infotech : Where the App Development Ideas Manifested In To Landmarks
People have to claim that the aspect of mobile app development has gone pretty average in modern times. They claim so pointing at the growing number of the developer or the companies offering such services. In other words, people want to witness something distinguishing all the time.
They claim, they have groundbreaking ideas, but no one is there to execute it. Samyak Infotech wants to address the above issue with absolute perfection. What makes Samyak Infotech the most distinctive is the fact that here we create the environment that lets you feel like your own development unit. We hear your requirements, and structure it in a way that can nullify the risk factors and hike the commercial value.
Continue reading “Mobile Application Development”